Blog Post #1

  Hello! My name is Min Kim. I'm a senior in Pure Mathematics major, minoring in Education. I'm from South Korea, but I got naturalized a few years ago. I'm graduating at the end of this semester, so I have some concerns about next year. 

 I think experiences of technology in education started around 6th grade when I moved to U.S. The first thing I remember is the overhead projector. In South Korea, we only used black or white boards, so it was a surprise to me. Since then, technology has become a part of my education from overhead projectors to various softwares in PC.

 My personal learning networks are mostly through online. I watch Youtube videos a lot, for both my interests and education. Also, I use Reddit to see what events are happening around the world. On the other hand, I also sometimes ask parents for advices, so they can be considered offline personal learning networks.

"illustrated math problem" by jimmiehomeschoolmom is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0



Comments

  1. Reddit can be a great learning tool! Do you follow any interesting subreddits?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #7

Blog Post #2

Blog Post #4