Blog Post #6

  My initial experience about using Diigo is somewhat conflicting. On one hand, I liked that if I bookmark a webpage that is already bookmarked by other people, then my description of the webpage goes under the original post in the group page. On the other hand, I'm using an extension which pops up when I drag-highlight a text, and it is overlapping with the Diigo extension, making harder to use the annotation feature. I wish there is a function which temporarily disables the extension but keeps the extension enabled in the browser as a whole, so that I can switch it on and off whenever I need it without having to go to the extension page.

 My experience of using blogging has been okay so far. It enforces me to try various tools that I've never used and would have never used otherwise. What I have a problem with is this specific blogging website. For some reason, my gadgets in the upper left corner are not fit for the given size of the corner, so it's not showing the whiole gadgets and making me to use the scroll function. Maybe there is a way to fix it, but I haven't found one yet.

 A Web 2.0 tool I might use when teaching is YouTube. It's one of the most famous and popular video sharing websites. Also, there is a live-streaming feature, so people can live-stream their videos. When I would teach, I would use YouTube to post my lectures, so that students who are absent or want to rewatch the lectures could do so. Also, it would be easy to ask questions and answer them there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #7

Blog Post #2

Blog Post #4